Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

Anyone else click on the tiny little controller on the side of the couch and got the bonus scene?

CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE

It was interesting at first, but then:
1) The blood. Unlike the face, it was poorly edited, and would be better if removed.
2) The music. It would have been better is 2 songs weren't playing towards the end, you should have just left the second song playing to contrast the gruesomeness with the cheeriness of the music.
3) The cracking sound. It would have been better if it sounded squishy, like when slicing through flesh, for the part where the knife goes through the egg, rather than bone, since it's an egg.

Everything else, however, I really liked, but those three things really ruined the whole for me.

The Meek The Meek

I would give this a lower review because how terrible it goes down hill after the poptarts animation, but I added one star in case this has become one of the best "trolling the viewers" animations on NG, since its hard to believe that such epicness could come from the first scene, and the last ones were horrendous, without it possibly being planned.

Realistic Captain America Realistic Captain America

Your animations aren't bad, and neither are the jokes, but the sudden and random advertising at the end kills the mood of them a bit. It would be better if you actually let the animation end properly first before cutting into the advertising, you barely even get a chance to hear the last joke because of it. I'm not saying don't advertise, just do it in a way it won't bring down your work.

ADASport responds:

Thanks a lot. That's a good note. Will try to have a better timing for the the adv. ending next time.

Super Hero Clock Teaser Super Hero Clock Teaser

This is, incredibly well animated. And the trailer is almost cinematic.

NoPUNintendo 2 NoPUNintendo 2

Make More!

You should include all the boo comic strip ones.

Also, did not see the last one coming, I almost expected something serious.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! The Boo ones are some of my favorites, so we shall see ;D

Zelda: Flying Fairy Zelda: Flying Fairy

I couldn't help but remember of what happens when you rob the shopkeeper in Link's Awakening.

I really liked his expression and the drawing style here.

WooleyWorld responds:

Thanks, THIEF.

Sexy Shorts: Man Milk Sexy Shorts: Man Milk

I see you fixed the sound quality issue on this one, and its still has its good humour in it.

Sexy Shorts: Mailman Sexy Shorts: Mailman

Very funny and good animation, but could certainly use better sound quality.

Lil' Paco Episode 1 Lil' Paco Episode 1

Wow, I rarely see something animated so well like this on NG. Some the jokes could have certainly been improved upon, but sing as this is the first episode of the series, I'm certain you'll get the hang of it. Also, some areas could have used a little more music.
Otherwise, this was great!
Really liked the cat bus joke for some reason.

BatOuttaHellStudios responds:

Thanks, the second episode is pretty much done save for a few scenes and audio mixing. That episode is, I think, a lot faster paced (no cutaway gags period). And thanks for recognizing this is the first episode, I think some people forget it takes time to develop a show's sensibilities and humor. You gotta experiment to see what works and what doesn't :)