One Man's Dream One Man's Dream

Very Faithful to the original piece. Yanni is one of my favorite's as well.

As a cover, it is pretty good.

Space Walrus Space Walrus

I'm sure this is gonna be turned into a video.

-Aftermath- -Aftermath-

It was perfectly made for the title, and definitively seems like something that would have been made for a game (or movie).

Favorited.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :D

-Swing-Bit Brawl- -Swing-Bit Brawl-

I really hope someone uses this song in a good quality fighting game. By the way, I am very impressed, its been awhile since the audio portal essentially "invented" a new style of music. Your fusion of styles was perfect. I would most certainly give this 10 stars if I could.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

If you were around making music in the times of 80's-90's video games, you would have been companies most wanted and top producer. For being 8-bit, this sounds incredible.

:Stormy Skies: :Stormy Skies:

You should certainly finish this song and make it longer. It is very well done, and definably stands out.

AshleyAlyse responds:

I will definitely try to finish this piece when I can! Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! :)

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Awesome how you fuse both the piano and the guitar. An oldie but a goodie here on New Grounds.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Ah, I remember when this song first came out. Still listen to it, and one of my all time favorites. Glad to see this on the top list of best songs of all time.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Epic. That is what I just heard. Awesome song Envy.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Wow...
What a great song. You, ParagonX9, are definably a master of your area of expertise.