Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

Anyone else click on the tiny little controller on the side of the couch and got the bonus scene?

CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE CEDRIC ~ THE JUICY LOVE

It was interesting at first, but then:
1) The blood. Unlike the face, it was poorly edited, and would be better if removed.
2) The music. It would have been better is 2 songs weren't playing towards the end, you should have just left the second song playing to contrast the gruesomeness with the cheeriness of the music.
3) The cracking sound. It would have been better if it sounded squishy, like when slicing through flesh, for the part where the knife goes through the egg, rather than bone, since it's an egg.

Everything else, however, I really liked, but those three things really ruined the whole for me.

The Meek The Meek

I would give this a lower review because how terrible it goes down hill after the poptarts animation, but I added one star in case this has become one of the best "trolling the viewers" animations on NG, since its hard to believe that such epicness could come from the first scene, and the last ones were horrendous, without it possibly being planned.

Vorago Vorago

Well, it felt extremely similar to the mist.
However, it's directing is a lot better, and if there were to be yet another remke, this would be a nice one.

Buccaneer! Buccaneer!

As others have said, this is indeed a great game, however, it really fails in the fact that you can't continue once you win at one of the side quests or battle Lord Haddock, and the fact that you put "continue" at the endings, as if one could continue, only added salt to the wound. Still a great game though.

ITIAMOSIWE ITIAMOSIWE

It's good, and I like the idea, but the controls could be fine tuned some more and there is still a certain bug that makes the game much more difficult:

Sometimes, randomly, when switching between white and black, you will die as if you were crushed in the air even if there were no blocks were near for seemingly no reason.

One Man's Dream One Man's Dream

Very Faithful to the original piece. Yanni is one of my favorite's as well.

As a cover, it is pretty good.

Space Walrus Space Walrus

I'm sure this is gonna be turned into a video.

-Aftermath- -Aftermath-

It was perfectly made for the title, and definitively seems like something that would have been made for a game (or movie).

Favorited.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :D

Side Quests: Free Falling Side Quests: Free Falling

When will the cartoon come out or the comic continue?

The comic was awesome btw.

TerminalMontage responds:

I'm not sure when I'll get back to the comic, but I'd like to continue it some time. And as a cartoon, a real cartoon on TV is my dream, I'm not confident enough to animate it myself right now or in the near future cause I want it to come out just right!

And thanks!

Yuyu Storm Yuyu Storm

You know, now that kickstarter is more popular, you should restart it.

chluaid responds:

nah, not until all the rewards are delivered for the first one.